Hello.

Hello. Been diagnosed since 2011. I like to play chess mostly with myself and my inner circle. Also I like to build Lego and write. I'm a big Lego fan and have built a lot hehe I'm a Lego nerd. I write a lot, mostly books though never published any yet maybe one day Grin I'm a lonely person, can't really go out so I spend all day at home. So I'm hoping to get to know a few people here and make friends. 

Parents
  • Welcome fellow Lego enthusiast. It was a long time ago since I last handled lego but it was the "toy" I got the most joy out of as far as I remember. We are doing some experiments in our inventors group which require aspects of the apparatus to be easy to reconfigure and I'm very tempted to try  and find some basic pieces to use for that. In fact, now you have reminded me, I'll go and post that "freecycle" ad.

• Welcome fellow Lego enthusiast. It was a long time ago since I last handled lego but it was the "toy" I got the most joy out of as far as I remember. We are doing some experiments in our inventors group which require aspects of the apparatus to be easy to reconfigure and I'm very tempted to try  and find some basic pieces to use for that. In fact, now you have reminded me, I'll go and post that "freecycle" ad.

Children
  • Hello thanks my Lego friend. You should definitely give it a go again I find it a relaxing and fun way to spend my time. And I don't have to use my legs so it's win win. I used to play with it as the "toy" sometimes I still do but more usually I like to build amazing creations now. Your Investors group sounds exciting. What's going on there? If your comfortable to share.