Relationship advice

Hi I'm Becky but everyone calls me Bex. 

Anyway, I'm autistic, I was diagnosed when I was like 9 I think. I don't remember exactly when bit it was around that age. Anyway I've always struggled with different things like sensory problems and being overloaded by people and crowded places. Usually I vomit if I get to overloaded *rolls eyes*

So anyway I've always wanted to be in a relationship, just because I've always wanted to get married and have a baby. So my sister introduced me to a guy she knows and we've been seeing each other. We haven't really done much, like not kissed yet but we have hugged. I find it a bit confusing but I'm trying really hard to make this work. 

Anyway I've always been quite childish, I still like Winnie the Pooh and children's TV programs. Yesterday my boyfriend came over and he asked if I would stop watching Winnie the Pooh, I asked why and he said it was embarrassing for someone my age to watch it.

That upset me a lot and I feel bad now. I really want our relationship to work but I can't really change who I am can i? Or do you think I should try? I don't want to be lonely.

Parents
  • btw, I was in one relationship only too,

9 years+1 year still living together,

after 7.5h in last quarel she informed me: she did not sign to be with f... asperger, it was last time we talked until 1 year, that she has a newboyfriend, 2h before new year's eve, i did not see it it coming, total knockout so to say.

then 2.5 year later  i got diagnosed, it was half a year ago

an art of perspective

• btw, I was in one relationship only too,

9 years+1 year still living together,

after 7.5h in last quarel she informed me: she did not sign to be with f... asperger, it was last time we talked until 1 year, that she has a newboyfriend, 2h before new year's eve, i did not see it it coming, total knockout so to say.

then 2.5 year later  i got diagnosed, it was half a year ago

an art of perspective

Children
No Data