Hi

Hi I'm not new to autistic spectrum disorder, I was diagnosed a while ago now. I'm in my 30s and really lonely. No one wants to get to know me or be around me, all the people I know are family and they don't really like me all that much. 

I'm finding Covid 19 exhausting. All these jabs are awful and the places are always so busy. I have difficulty breathing so being behind a mask doesn't help either but my mum forces me to wear one.

I feel let down by the health services as well. I used to see my GP a lot but the last few years she hasn't really bothered with me, just given me lots of tablets which ok fair enough but the side effects made it impossible to take them for long.

Do you have any hobbies? I like to colour in, play games, listen to music and enjoy singing.

All for now. Take care xxx

Parents
  • Hi Piglin, nice to ‘meet’ you.  Slight smile

Ditto to what you’ve said about all the Covid stuff.  Having to wear a mask when out and about just makes things even more difficult, doesn’t it?!

I enjoy gaming, too, and knitting when I need a break from the screens.  And I usually love going to conventions, although have only been to one since the pandemic started.

• Hi Piglin, nice to ‘meet’ you.  Slight smile

Ditto to what you’ve said about all the Covid stuff.  Having to wear a mask when out and about just makes things even more difficult, doesn’t it?!

I enjoy gaming, too, and knitting when I need a break from the screens.  And I usually love going to conventions, although have only been to one since the pandemic started.

Children
No Data