Hello.

Hi.

I am 35 years old.

I work with the Wildlife Trust BCN and help out both as a volunteer and as paid staff whilst doing events like pond dipping, forest school etc.

I have several animals, including snakes, cat, snails, leopard gecko, a few tarantulas and getting a dwarf hamster soon.

I enjoy wildlife (kind of speaks for itself as of where I work lol), reading, music, baking and swimming. I also like playing computer games and watching TV (usually nature based programmes).

I have a few health issues, including reduced liver function. 

I have an appointment (in December) to begin talking about the possibility of me being on the autistic spectrum, as over the years a few things have put up a 'red flag' in my head and it's taken me over 5 years to get the courage to speak to my doctor about it. In a weird sort of way, I hope the result is a yes, as it would answer a lot of my thoughts/feelings over the years.

This is it from me, for now, but will update my profile as/if and when I get an official diagnosis.

Thanks for reading this.

Mweekie xx

Parents
  • Hi everyone.

Thank you for replying. I am getting nervous about seeing my doctor on the 15th December and that's well over a month away.

I am glad I found this site though and I'm looking through a lot of the posts about adult diagnosis.

It's been weird this week as I've had a couple of people asking me (almost outright) if I am on the spectrum and I've had to say "I don't know." It's not been nasty, just strange - what do they know that I don't?

Mweekie xx

• Hi everyone.

Thank you for replying. I am getting nervous about seeing my doctor on the 15th December and that's well over a month away.

I am glad I found this site though and I'm looking through a lot of the posts about adult diagnosis.

It's been weird this week as I've had a couple of people asking me (almost outright) if I am on the spectrum and I've had to say "I don't know." It's not been nasty, just strange - what do they know that I don't?

Mweekie xx

Children
No Data