Hello.

Hi.

I am 35 years old.

I work with the Wildlife Trust BCN and help out both as a volunteer and as paid staff whilst doing events like pond dipping, forest school etc.

I have several animals, including snakes, cat, snails, leopard gecko, a few tarantulas and getting a dwarf hamster soon.

I enjoy wildlife (kind of speaks for itself as of where I work lol), reading, music, baking and swimming. I also like playing computer games and watching TV (usually nature based programmes).

I have a few health issues, including reduced liver function. 

I have an appointment (in December) to begin talking about the possibility of me being on the autistic spectrum, as over the years a few things have put up a 'red flag' in my head and it's taken me over 5 years to get the courage to speak to my doctor about it. In a weird sort of way, I hope the result is a yes, as it would answer a lot of my thoughts/feelings over the years.

This is it from me, for now, but will update my profile as/if and when I get an official diagnosis.

Thanks for reading this.

Mweekie xx

Parents
  • Welcome!

Realising I was autistic (at ~50 years old) was transformational for me... self-forgiveness & understanding of my turbulent past, and the knowledge to re-structure my life so I can be happy going forward (I'm not there yet dammit, but at least I know what I want now!).

• Welcome!

Realising I was autistic (at ~50 years old) was transformational for me... self-forgiveness & understanding of my turbulent past, and the knowledge to re-structure my life so I can be happy going forward (I'm not there yet dammit, but at least I know what I want now!).

Children
No Data