New here, wanted to say hi and introduce myself and that sorta stuff

Hi I’m alex, 18 years old and I go by they/he. I’m in a bit of a tricky spot in general, I don’t really have any friends nor am I really capable of making them. I’m in 6th form rn and taking a third year, most days I go not saying anything to anyone and it’s a real struggle. I’m very worried about not achieving the grades I want and being in a situation where I have no one to talk to, along with having no future prospects or skills in the real world. It’s a very lonely life ngl, but that’s why I’m here I guess!

I play the cello (well I used to) did it for quite a while, play piano bass and guitar too! I play a lot of smash bros melee, and I really enjoy talking to people! I don’t really know how this place functions or anything so let me know if I’m doing anything wrong. Also that’s me over there ye [photograph removed by Moderator]

Parents
  • Hi

They are right.

Atm you are not making friends because everyone is affraid of becoming a target to bullies for talking to autistic.

But from uni up there are no more bullies, so it will get easier, 

Keep playing chello, classical music is good for fighting stress

• Hi

They are right.

Atm you are not making friends because everyone is affraid of becoming a target to bullies for talking to autistic.

But from uni up there are no more bullies, so it will get easier, 

Keep playing chello, classical music is good for fighting stress

Children
No Data