New here, wanted to say hi and introduce myself and that sorta stuff

Hi I’m alex, 18 years old and I go by they/he. I’m in a bit of a tricky spot in general, I don’t really have any friends nor am I really capable of making them. I’m in 6th form rn and taking a third year, most days I go not saying anything to anyone and it’s a real struggle. I’m very worried about not achieving the grades I want and being in a situation where I have no one to talk to, along with having no future prospects or skills in the real world. It’s a very lonely life ngl, but that’s why I’m here I guess!

I play the cello (well I used to) did it for quite a while, play piano bass and guitar too! I play a lot of smash bros melee, and I really enjoy talking to people! I don’t really know how this place functions or anything so let me know if I’m doing anything wrong. Also that’s me over there ye [photograph removed by Moderator]

Parents
  • My brother was similar, at that age, but rebuilt his life through an Employability Programme in the local Tech. He graduated last year, aged 31, with a 2:1 in Software Development at Magee University. (Derry) He was a few marks shy of a First; to be honest, I expected him to get a First. But he did far better than I did at Uni.

I'm sure you'll meet like-minded people here.

By the way, my Brother played Smash Brothers whenever he was your age.

• My brother was similar, at that age, but rebuilt his life through an Employability Programme in the local Tech. He graduated last year, aged 31, with a 2:1 in Software Development at Magee University. (Derry) He was a few marks shy of a First; to be honest, I expected him to get a First. But he did far better than I did at Uni.

I'm sure you'll meet like-minded people here.

By the way, my Brother played Smash Brothers whenever he was your age.

Children
No Data