Hoarding

What to hoard?

The more time I spend on the net or watching the news, the more I panic about the future.

Should I hoard toilet paper?  This was the big issue in March 2020, this turned out to be a waste of time.

Should I hoard tinned and dried food ?  In case the supermarkets run out of food.

Should I hoard candles? In case the lights go out.

All suggestions are welcome.

Parents
  • Robert, the best thing you could do would be to switch off all these so-called 'news' channels and stations.  Their primary objective is to terrify and panic you with one made-up crisis after another, one tragedy after another, one scandal after another so that you are weakened by fear and cynicism and are compelled to keep watching. This is their business model. Nothing they report is a true. It is always distortion of reality. It is a profit-driven global industry which fabricates horror and tragedy in order to maintain its cynical and fearful viewership.  There is no need to hoard anything whatsoever. Simply stop watching these pernicious broadcasts. Your life will change for the better within the space of a week. 

• Robert, the best thing you could do would be to switch off all these so-called 'news' channels and stations.  Their primary objective is to terrify and panic you with one made-up crisis after another, one tragedy after another, one scandal after another so that you are weakened by fear and cynicism and are compelled to keep watching. This is their business model. Nothing they report is a true. It is always distortion of reality. It is a profit-driven global industry which fabricates horror and tragedy in order to maintain its cynical and fearful viewership.  There is no need to hoard anything whatsoever. Simply stop watching these pernicious broadcasts. Your life will change for the better within the space of a week. 

Children
No Data