Hoarding

What to hoard?

The more time I spend on the net or watching the news, the more I panic about the future.

Should I hoard toilet paper?  This was the big issue in March 2020, this turned out to be a waste of time.

Should I hoard tinned and dried food ?  In case the supermarkets run out of food.

Should I hoard candles? In case the lights go out.

All suggestions are welcome.

Parents
  • think on it logically and reasonably, a what if scenerio.... although this is heading to prepper areas now lol

first of all if society collapses you need to ensure you have a safe place. work on perhaps making some form of bunker under your house or in your garden or buy a plot of land somewhere where you can make a out of the way hideout with possible crop growing land. then ofcourse once you have safe space, then you seek to horde none perishable food, years worth, to hide in your little bunker or hidey hole place. so that when society collapses you have both a safe space and the years and years worth of food. ofcourse water source too. then your all set for a societal collapse.

now as for a economic collapse and hyper inflation and collapse of currency, your going to need to branch out some of your monetary wealth into assets, like maybe crypto currency or something. a alternate source of wealth or coinage not tied to banks of government. which is what crypto was made for really... that way when currency collapses becomes worthless like african money, and this can happen ya know, it happened a few times in europe and america, and was even the source of the issues that caused germany to go crazy. and ofcourse the great depression in america and so on, banks refused to give people their money as banks didnt have it and left peopel to starve, and so the introduction and existance of crypto currency solves this. so for this scenerio youd need crypto, or other assets, maybe even land as land is a great asset that can save your value during economic collapse as land always retains value and grows in worth. so even buying land all over the place to put value into land as a safe haven from economic collapse is a good idea on that one.

• think on it logically and reasonably, a what if scenerio.... although this is heading to prepper areas now lol

first of all if society collapses you need to ensure you have a safe place. work on perhaps making some form of bunker under your house or in your garden or buy a plot of land somewhere where you can make a out of the way hideout with possible crop growing land. then ofcourse once you have safe space, then you seek to horde none perishable food, years worth, to hide in your little bunker or hidey hole place. so that when society collapses you have both a safe space and the years and years worth of food. ofcourse water source too. then your all set for a societal collapse.

now as for a economic collapse and hyper inflation and collapse of currency, your going to need to branch out some of your monetary wealth into assets, like maybe crypto currency or something. a alternate source of wealth or coinage not tied to banks of government. which is what crypto was made for really... that way when currency collapses becomes worthless like african money, and this can happen ya know, it happened a few times in europe and america, and was even the source of the issues that caused germany to go crazy. and ofcourse the great depression in america and so on, banks refused to give people their money as banks didnt have it and left peopel to starve, and so the introduction and existance of crypto currency solves this. so for this scenerio youd need crypto, or other assets, maybe even land as land is a great asset that can save your value during economic collapse as land always retains value and grows in worth. so even buying land all over the place to put value into land as a safe haven from economic collapse is a good idea on that one.

Children
  • While I would favour going off-grid, if the situation arises, I would favour a traditional model of self-governing cities; each with resources as currency. ('Salary' comes from the fact the Romans used salt as currency)

Again, these stories are being twisted by mainstream media to create more Derpism at the Supermarkets.