Support thread for those of us with partners/spouses with ASC-all welcome

Hello. I've been chatting to some ladies on here who are struggling in their relationships with partners who have Aspergers or high function Autism and I've noticed there seems to be a need for support. I am in the same situation and my partner and I have a little boy aged 5, who is also on the spectrum. Life has been very tough for a few years, but my partner and I have just started counselling.

I am hoping some others will hop on board so we can all share info and experience and support each other.

I haven't intended it to be exclusively for ladies by the way.

Love Rosemary xx

Parents
  • I don't find this forum soul-destroying, I find the constant attacking attitude against Asperger's in particular posts soul-destroying.  All you are looking for is others to be in such a blaming and negative attitude as yourself because of your own life choices.  I don't need to talk to you any more, this isn't your thread and I was not posting directly to you.   I tried to help you on your own thread and you threw it back in my face in a nasty way.  Don't reply to my posts again.

• I don't find this forum soul-destroying, I find the constant attacking attitude against Asperger's in particular posts soul-destroying.  All you are looking for is others to be in such a blaming and negative attitude as yourself because of your own life choices.  I don't need to talk to you any more, this isn't your thread and I was not posting directly to you.   I tried to help you on your own thread and you threw it back in my face in a nasty way.  Don't reply to my posts again.

Children
No Data