Hello

Hi there, I am the husband to my wife who has been diagnosed as an adult with autism. We discussed doing this and agreed to fund it privately as she wanted a confirmation. Neither of us were surprised by the positive result.

I came to community to help see things from her perspective as best as possible and improve my ability to help in and identify tricky situations for her.

Hopefully I can learn from everyone.

• Hello! It's wonderful that you are actively seeking to understand your wife's perspective and support her in the best way possible. Your commitment to learning and improving your ability to help her is truly commendable.

Being diagnosed as an adult with autism can bring both relief and new challenges. It can help individuals better understand themselves and why they may have experienced certain challenges throughout their lives. It's a unique journey, and your support and understanding can make a significant difference.

Engaging with the community and seeking insights from others who have experience with autism, whether as individuals on the spectrum or as caregivers, can be incredibly valuable. You can gain insights into geometry dash communication, sensory sensitivities, and various aspects of daily life that may be different for someone with autism. It's a great step toward building a supportive and empathetic environment. 

Feel free to ask any questions or seek advice on specific situations or concerns you may have. There are many supportive and knowledgeable individuals in this community who can offer guidance and share their experiences. Your willingness to learn and adapt will undoubtedly contribute to a stronger and more harmonious relationship with your wife.

• I am in Malaysia, the children might go to social welfare center or old folk house after parents passed away. And their cousins will monitor a fund to support them through lawyer.

• we all have different lives and are dealt differing cards.

But Yes yours is a tough deal and i wish there was more help for parents like you to be honest.

• I have 2 kids both with austism spectrum. Why life is so cruel to me?

• not bad !     u must be fairly compatible 

remember u learn

by making mistakes.

keep up the good work Slight smile

• We have been married for 11 years now which is crazy to me, I could not think of life without her. That said yes the diagnosis has helped shape how I can help her out in tricky situations. She is getting used to the fact it's ok to come to me if a situation is simply too much. I'm far from perfect on this though, I make mistakes and am not always helpful.

• Hope we can explain your Wife's idiosyncrasies.

As Jessica Rabbit said, "I'm not bad! I was just drawn that way!"

• I don't think so, I just found you guys while doing some research and trying to find some info on burnouts today. I'll ask.

• Hiya and welcome

has your wife joined NAS too?