New here.

1. Hi, I'm new here. I'm recently diagnosed, late in life. Still processing it all. 
Parents
  • Hello  :-)

I was diagnosed aged 48 in Feb 2020. I’m still getting used to being diagnosed, processing my life in reverse through autistic lenses and testing out how I feel about sharing who I really am. Go at your own pace. Interesting what you say, , about stress and sleep - rings lots of bells with me.

I found this community a great place to be prior to and after diagnosis - a great place to feel a sense of belonging, somewhere you know people will just get you and where you can ask for feedback on your thoughts and worries. 

• Hello  :-)

I was diagnosed aged 48 in Feb 2020. I’m still getting used to being diagnosed, processing my life in reverse through autistic lenses and testing out how I feel about sharing who I really am. Go at your own pace. Interesting what you say, , about stress and sleep - rings lots of bells with me.

I found this community a great place to be prior to and after diagnosis - a great place to feel a sense of belonging, somewhere you know people will just get you and where you can ask for feedback on your thoughts and worries. 

Children
No Data