Hello

Hi - I am new to this community, I've been lonely for a while. Because regardless if people are with or around me. I still feel lonely, because I feel no person understands what I'm going through. Making me more isolated. I'm glad to have found this forum, to discuss and meet people with my own diagnoses. Thank you

Parents
  • Loneliness comes not from not being with people but from not connecting or not wanting to connect

• not connecting or not wanting to connect

I understand - and I do try to mask and blend in within social groups. But people just get a strange vibe from me. Even when my acting is natural Neutral face

• I am married to somebody typical. After I noticed I had lots of autistic traits I asked him some things such as how I should speak and what can I do to blend better. He said if I speak quiet when the noises around me go down (apparently this is why a lot of autistic people seem loud to typicals we cannot hear change in sound as relative to our own voice- it just sounds the same) and being in tune with and around others is subconscious and nobody questions this is when we are not in tune and prefer our own company more than them, they feel put off. It’s like there’s no invisible vibes but I wouldn’t know because I don’t feel that. 

• good tip from a nice guy

Reply Children
No Data