Hello all

Hi, my name is Dougie, age 35 and live in East Yorkshire, England. I had a formal diagnosis of Asperger’s Syndrome at age 19.  I am interested in Sports (I watch a lot on TV, especially rugby league, football and formula 1 motor racing. I’m not currently taking part in any sports. I also enjoy going for walks in such as along coastal areas and in the countryside, listening to music, eating out, and playing games on my tablet & phone. 

I would like to make new friendships which I tend to struggle with doing and I don’t have easy access to services for autistic people. I don’t get social cues and I am slow to process information. It would be good to talk to like minded people that understands what I go through. 

Parents
  • Hi welcome to this forum Slight smile

There are all sorts in here.

I like coastal walks as well i walk at least 5 days a week along the same coast.

have u noticed the sudden amount of growth  ( grass and trees ).

Just realised u could be on a beach so has anything changed in the last while there ?

• Hi welcome to this forum Slight smile

There are all sorts in here.

I like coastal walks as well i walk at least 5 days a week along the same coast.

have u noticed the sudden amount of growth  ( grass and trees ).

Just realised u could be on a beach so has anything changed in the last while there ?

Children
  • Hello,

I don’t live near enough to a beach to walk there daily, I sometimes wish I were nearer to the coast. 

It is nice seeing plants, grass and trees growing well since there has been quite a lot of rain in the UK in recent weeks it has definitely made a difference. Slight smile We went from a largely dry April to a rather wet May.