Hello all

Hi, my name is Dougie, age 35 and live in East Yorkshire, England. I had a formal diagnosis of Asperger’s Syndrome at age 19.  I am interested in Sports (I watch a lot on TV, especially rugby league, football and formula 1 motor racing. I’m not currently taking part in any sports. I also enjoy going for walks in such as along coastal areas and in the countryside, listening to music, eating out, and playing games on my tablet & phone. 

I would like to make new friendships which I tend to struggle with doing and I don’t have easy access to services for autistic people. I don’t get social cues and I am slow to process information. It would be good to talk to like minded people that understands what I go through. 

• Yes along my coast the grass is growing fast,,and  the flowers are blossoming so the bumblees are busy.. We oddly have rabbits along our coast and heir are cute baby rabbits walk about. It quite unusual.  I had rabbits as pets and had no idea that they could live so coast to the sea edge. But why not ? there is loads of food around Slight smile

u work in an office what exactly do you do ?

• Hello,

I don’t live near enough to a beach to walk there daily, I sometimes wish I were nearer to the coast. 

It is nice seeing plants, grass and trees growing well since there has been quite a lot of rain in the UK in recent weeks it has definitely made a difference. Slight smile We went from a largely dry April to a rather wet May. 

• Hi welcome to this forum Slight smile

There are all sorts in here.

I like coastal walks as well i walk at least 5 days a week along the same coast.

have u noticed the sudden amount of growth  ( grass and trees ).

Just realised u could be on a beach so has anything changed in the last while there ?