New here looking for advice please

My daughter is nearly 7 (year 2) and was diagnosed 2 years ago. She is in mainstream and they have no major concerns as she is quiet and manages her work. However at home she is becoming increasingly anxious, everything she has held together in the school day comes out at home and she struggles with her emotions. She gets so upset and hopeless and thinks she is terrible at everything despite lots of reassurance and encouragement and us being positive. She finds friendships hard and is heartbroken if she thinks people are upset with her so will do anything to people please which is obviously a concern as she gets older. she is struggling with sleep and separation anxiety at night. I can see little warning signs that I know will cause her upset as she grows up. She struggles with noise and the hustle and bustle of school that I have no idea how she would cope in the local secondary in a few years and that fills me with dread, I did bring up ehcp with the teacher who dismissed that completely and said she is coping ok with the (minimal) sen support she already has. I can see that her anxiety is increasing and I don't know what steps I should be taking so any advice would he appreciated. Many thanks 

Parents Reply Children