Wrong diagnosis

Hi, I was diagnosed with aspergers as an adult ten years ago.

Long story short, married to a narcissist for twenty years who convinced me to be assessed, I went along with it thinking it would make life easier and she would change, only to be unceremoniously divorced.

I am very successful,  I run a growing  company, I manage complicated and convoluted bookings, dates and appointments, meet and deal with hundreds and thousands of people a year, executives, producers and such, I write professionally, I perform professionally on stage and more. I am functional at home,think about my family's needs, make sure my kids have what they need, make sure my friends are okay, care about others, interested in them and their feelings. 

I don't think these are autistic traits.

Is there anyone here who can point me in the direction of someone who can reassess me?

Parents
  • Why do you think these are not traits?       I'm a chartered engineer and I've run multi-£million projects, married, offspring etc. - in fact, your success and drive are good indicators that you're not like the average Joe.

• Why do you think these are not traits?       I'm a chartered engineer and I've run multi-£million projects, married, offspring etc. - in fact, your success and drive are good indicators that you're not like the average Joe.

Children
No Data