Hello

Hello. I'm new here, been on the spectrum all my life and now in mid 20s and finding it really hard. I can't hold down a job. I struggle with loud noises and I'm pregnant so a bit worried about the baby in case I'm a rubbish mum. Another problem is that people use me and bully me and no one wants to help me. I have a counselor but he's not very helpful. I have a lot of issues and I'm worried in case I'm not good enough for my baby. 

Parents
  • awww. sounds like things are very hard for you right now..... i'm also on the spectrum and also at the moment am not able to work and find loud noises stressful. so your definetly not alone. i also have been bullied and that's also very upsetting. regarding the baby, it sounds like your someone who deeply cares a lot - and that's what makes a great mum and i have full confidence in you! i can't think of any particular advice but i want to say keep going, as this hard period will pass!

btw as someone on the spectrum i can say completely the wrong thing so if i have, don't take it personally, it's part of my autism.......

• awww. sounds like things are very hard for you right now..... i'm also on the spectrum and also at the moment am not able to work and find loud noises stressful. so your definetly not alone. i also have been bullied and that's also very upsetting. regarding the baby, it sounds like your someone who deeply cares a lot - and that's what makes a great mum and i have full confidence in you! i can't think of any particular advice but i want to say keep going, as this hard period will pass!

btw as someone on the spectrum i can say completely the wrong thing so if i have, don't take it personally, it's part of my autism.......

Children
No Data