hey

hey im  just wondering have i done something wrong cause im commenting on peoples things but no one is replying to me but they are replying to other peoples comments  

Parents
  • Hi Matthew,  don't worry about it, that's the way forums run sometimes; it's not personal.  I've been on a similar forum to this (not ASD) for over ten years and it happens there too. For all of us, there are some posts we can add to and some we can't.

I've just taken a look at your profile and see you like trampolining. As a former athlete I would love to say so do I, but alas I am too old for that now. In my youth, I was a champion sprinter and jumper, and pretty good on roller skates (but not the back-flip!).

Ben

• Hi Matthew,  don't worry about it, that's the way forums run sometimes; it's not personal.  I've been on a similar forum to this (not ASD) for over ten years and it happens there too. For all of us, there are some posts we can add to and some we can't.

I've just taken a look at your profile and see you like trampolining. As a former athlete I would love to say so do I, but alas I am too old for that now. In my youth, I was a champion sprinter and jumper, and pretty good on roller skates (but not the back-flip!).

Ben

Children
No Data