Introducing myself - Trying to reach out

Hi Slight smile

My name is Lila, I am 23 and I am just another person in this community waiting for an assessment.

I started this process more than a year ago. It took me this time to finally get onto a waiting list for an assessment which should happen in about 18 months. 

I was very desperate lately so I also decided to do this process privately as it should take much less time (about 6 months). I am currently waiting for them to say if they accept my assessment or not.

All of this has been one of the biggest challenges of my life. So I am finally taking the step to speak up on this community. It has been really nice to read you since a few months and now I feel the energy to exchange Slight smile

I am really passionate with visual creativity since really young (illustrations, decorations...). I have a degree as a visual merchandiser but am unemployed as life at school was a challenge already but life in a company is just umbarable for me... I am seeing a therapist and going through a big down time since 7 months (socially isolating myself). So... I really would love to communicate on this platform and feel like I am not doing this journey by myself anymore.

Happy to hear anything from you, support, common interests, or just a "hello" !

Parents Reply Children