Is it Autism and/or Mental Health?

I’m struggling with many aspects of life. Being female, Autistic with mental health issues, parenting, anxiety. Any women feeling the same?

Parents
  • Wow! I’m blown away by the kindness and openness from everyone on here. More importantly, I share the same difficulties as you all and want you all to know I’m very grateful for the support. And likewise, if you want to message me please do so. I’m so used to being “shot down” by professionals and other people who just don’t get me....so thank you. 
    The most recent advice I received from mental health was that I needed to be careful with doses of insulin as I could easily overdose! Well, thanks you just offered me another option the next time I’m in crisis! Helpful? NOT! 

• Wow! I’m blown away by the kindness and openness from everyone on here. More importantly, I share the same difficulties as you all and want you all to know I’m very grateful for the support. And likewise, if you want to message me please do so. I’m so used to being “shot down” by professionals and other people who just don’t get me....so thank you. 
    The most recent advice I received from mental health was that I needed to be careful with doses of insulin as I could easily overdose! Well, thanks you just offered me another option the next time I’m in crisis! Helpful? NOT! 

Children
No Data