Is it Autism and/or Mental Health?

I’m struggling with many aspects of life. Being female, Autistic with mental health issues, parenting, anxiety. Any women feeling the same?

Parents
  • I've had anxiety and depression for two decades of my life, and realized that at least for me, gluten triggered those things, plus physical health ailments, that cleared up when I stopped eating gluten. But everyone's bodies are different.

I wish to have children some day though, and I hope that my mood would be good enough to give those children the care they need when the time is right. I hope your children grow up happy and healthy. 

• I've had anxiety and depression for two decades of my life, and realized that at least for me, gluten triggered those things, plus physical health ailments, that cleared up when I stopped eating gluten. But everyone's bodies are different.

I wish to have children some day though, and I hope that my mood would be good enough to give those children the care they need when the time is right. I hope your children grow up happy and healthy. 

Children
No Data