narcissistic relations bc we are too sweet

Hi! I'm curious to know how many of you had any narcissistic relationships (friends, family, lovers)? 

Because we can't really foresee someone's real intentions I guess sometimes we get into trouble

Parents
  • I have a narcissistic sister and mother in law.   They spend their lives controlling and manipulating their victims.    Unfortunately, they are now both old enough to have no more victims left.    All their friends have gradually walked away.

Sister preys on her adult daughter and mother in law preys of her middle-aged son.    Both have Stockholm Syndrome.

Narcissist seek out vulnerable people and then separate them from their support base -  there's loads of youtube videos explaining how they work.     The trick is to spot the patterns and starve the monster.

• I have a narcissistic sister and mother in law.   They spend their lives controlling and manipulating their victims.    Unfortunately, they are now both old enough to have no more victims left.    All their friends have gradually walked away.

Sister preys on her adult daughter and mother in law preys of her middle-aged son.    Both have Stockholm Syndrome.

Narcissist seek out vulnerable people and then separate them from their support base -  there's loads of youtube videos explaining how they work.     The trick is to spot the patterns and starve the monster.

Children