Planes and prostitutes.

Made you look.

Hi I am a star wars and genesis fan. I’ve been lurking on this site for about three years, since I got my diagnosis. I’m not looking for friends just like minded people with similar tips they can share. I’ve made a few posts that I hope will help someone.

Where do the planes come into this. Well I had this bad dream, oh no not another dream thread.

It started with planes flying over my parents house. Big oversized Hercules planes. When I walked out of my parents house the planes.started to crash around the house. Not on the house but in the fields around the house. The loss of life made me sad. I and a second team went behind the house to see what was going on. I came to a wooded area where a German bomber plane had crashed. A dead German pilot crashed to the ground from one of the trees. A second dead pilot crashed on top of the prostitutie lying behind the house. She needless to say was miffed. The second team came round from the other side of house with, Johnathan Ross as their leader. I the woke up.

I don’t know what this all meant but I suspect that is to do with my father’s trip into hospital. He went in with one life threatening problem and came out diagnosed with two to three more. With COVID being a problem I can’t see him being treated in the near future.

What do I make of this, I can feel strong emotion and empathy even in my dreams.

Parents
  • dont take dreams too seriously. They are usually just your mind getting rid of data it doesn't need.  Thats what a psychologist friend once told me. He also explained that you shouldn't be  talking about a dream because u are re-introducing the information your mind is processing out   Not sure how accurate his advice was but I never pay attention to dreams ever since his advice.

• dont take dreams too seriously. They are usually just your mind getting rid of data it doesn't need.  Thats what a psychologist friend once told me. He also explained that you shouldn't be  talking about a dream because u are re-introducing the information your mind is processing out   Not sure how accurate his advice was but I never pay attention to dreams ever since his advice.

Children
  • Thanks for the tip. I may have had this dream to tie up some lose intrusive thoughts  I had last week.

I feel that the dream is more emotional than I have ever had before and cannot process it or ignore it. I need to take the weight off it and purge it before I can move on.  

A reply to lezenny and then I think I can have closure.