Account problem

Hi,

Hookaduckduck here. I have been off the forum for a couple of days but I've tried to log on with my usual account and I get taken to a page that suggests I have been banned? Unsure why this has happened but I haven't received any emails suggesting there has been a problem. 

Can anyone help me?

Michelle 

Parents
  • These are some of the rules of this website.  Have you broken any of them?

1. This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. (updated February 2020)
    2. Content must not be obscene, defamatory or libellous. Please do not use the forum to identify other individuals, whether in passing or when making complaints. Please use alternative websites or resources if you wish to make a complaint about an individual or third party service. (updated February 2020)
    3. Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; please be aware that individuals may give opinions which are not shared by other members. Insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated. (updated February 2020)
  • This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. (updated February 2020)

Full names.  ASD people love forcing rules even when they're wrong, Robert.

• I have been on this website five years. 

I have seen the rules change and the way the moderators enforce these rules.

And I have witnessed several big rows about the rules and people leaving this site because of the way they were treated here.

I once received an email from a moderator warning me about using 'hate speech' .  My comment was only an innocent personal opinion.

• Exactly, so why remove people from a forum with no warning, no information as to why, and cut off their likely only contact with other autistic people? 

It doesn't feel like a good way to manage a forum of potentially very vulnerable people. 

• - it's the internet - it's not real....

To many people this is real!  And I'm not just talking about this site.  Cyber bullying does lead to mental health problems and suicide.

• I've been here for a couple of years and I've seen some huge bust-ups too - it's totally normal on any forum - although I don't know why - it's the internet - it's not real....

Reply Children