Account problem

Hi,

Hookaduckduck here. I have been off the forum for a couple of days but I've tried to log on with my usual account and I get taken to a page that suggests I have been banned? Unsure why this has happened but I haven't received any emails suggesting there has been a problem. 

Can anyone help me?

Michelle 

Parents
  • These are some of the rules of this website.  Have you broken any of them?

1. This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. (updated February 2020)
    2. Content must not be obscene, defamatory or libellous. Please do not use the forum to identify other individuals, whether in passing or when making complaints. Please use alternative websites or resources if you wish to make a complaint about an individual or third party service. (updated February 2020)
    3. Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; please be aware that individuals may give opinions which are not shared by other members. Insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated. (updated February 2020)
  • These are some of the rules of this website.  Have you broken any of them?

1. This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. (updated February 2020)
    2. Content must not be obscene, defamatory or libellous. Please do not use the forum to identify other individuals, whether in passing or when making complaints. Please use alternative websites or resources if you wish to make a complaint about an individual or third party service. (updated February 2020)
    3. Be nice to one another and enjoy chatting with others. We encourage conversation and respectful debate; please be aware that individuals may give opinions which are not shared by other members. Insulting posts or comments making personal jibes will not be tolerated. (updated February 2020)
Children
  • No, I haven't broken any rules to my knowledge. I haven't even been on the forum at all for a few days and the last conversation I joined in with was about rune stones. Hardly controversial.

As for names, there are plenty of people who say first names on this forum and nobody would know if they are our true names or not. I haven't used a full name either or said where I am from. 

The message says "account not approved" and "you have not been approved to access this community". It isn't a big deal I suppose but I'd at least like to know what the issue is. It makes little sense to ban someone and not even notify them?

• This Community forum is public, so do not post personal or identifying details. This includes, but is not limited to, full names, addresses, contact details, social media, or photographs of yourself. (updated February 2020)

Full names.  ASD people love forcing rules even when they're wrong, Robert.

• I don’t  think so lol

but that kind of first rule, like hookaduckduck2, i believed it to just be a safety guideline.