Hello

Hello, 

I identify as autistic and currently I am going through the referral process for a diagnosis. I wanted to join this community as I would like to connect with other autistic people, I also have a strong passion for autism.

Parents
  • Hey there! Welcome to the community. As NAS70104 commented, let us know something about yourself. In what ways are you passionate about autism? Slight smile

• Autism is one of my main intense interests and I research the subject a lot. I am currently writing a report about the autistic female presentation and masking. What are your interests?

• It’s interesting you are writing a report about masking. As a female working in an office I had to do that daily. Absolutely exhausting thing to have to do all the time. Especially when you know your starting to combust and you have to style it out until you get home. 

ive worked from home for over a year due to covid the idea of having to mask again for long periods is now a real struggle I don’t know how I will manage it again.

it’s definitely an interesting topic

• It’s interesting you are writing a report about masking. As a female working in an office I had to do that daily. Absolutely exhausting thing to have to do all the time. Especially when you know your starting to combust and you have to style it out until you get home. 

ive worked from home for over a year due to covid the idea of having to mask again for long periods is now a real struggle I don’t know how I will manage it again.

it’s definitely an interesting topic

Children
No Data