Hi from Newcastle upon Tyne

Hi,

I've only recently been diagnosed with ASD but I've suspected I've been on the spectrum for a while. My life has been turbulent for a long time and I've been isolated for so long but I want to try and reach out and hopefully meet people who are in the same struggle and share my passions and beliefs.

I'm vegan, I love animals and music but I find it hard to make friends who share the same interests and passion for understanding life.

I miss social interaction but over the years I've found it more and more difficult to function in society.

Is there anybody out there who cares any more?

I suppose I'm looking for hope that I'm not alone in this crazy system that we're expected to live in.

Parents
  • hi ,

Welcome to this forum Slight smile

I'm am almost a vegetarian, I love animals, all animals, even spiders snakes sharks etc. 

what are your beliefs and passions ?

aidie Heart

• Hi aidie,

i jumped back on the rollercoaster for a couple of days so sorry for the late reply X-D

Are you looking to be vegetarian? I share the same ethics as you, I love the kind of animals and insects most people don't think about. Except seagulls because I got attacked by a group of them a while ago and it was pretty scary!

I'm not religious but I want to believe a greater force or being created the world we live in, I don't believe we're here by pure chance but it's hard for me to put my faith into something that I can't prove exists like a God but isn't everything in existence enough proof that a greater force or being exists? I'm totally confused at the moment X-D

i love animals, music, photography, being outdoors walking, running, on my bike, trying to understand the world...

How about you? What's your passions and beliefs?

Thanks for replying, the last couple of days has been pretty bad/good/weird. I hope you're well.

• Hi aidie,

i jumped back on the rollercoaster for a couple of days so sorry for the late reply X-D

Are you looking to be vegetarian? I share the same ethics as you, I love the kind of animals and insects most people don't think about. Except seagulls because I got attacked by a group of them a while ago and it was pretty scary!

I'm not religious but I want to believe a greater force or being created the world we live in, I don't believe we're here by pure chance but it's hard for me to put my faith into something that I can't prove exists like a God but isn't everything in existence enough proof that a greater force or being exists? I'm totally confused at the moment X-D

i love animals, music, photography, being outdoors walking, running, on my bike, trying to understand the world...

How about you? What's your passions and beliefs?

Thanks for replying, the last couple of days has been pretty bad/good/weird. I hope you're well.

Children
No Data