Hey

Hi I am a 31 yr old lady I have adhd autism and mentle health issues I’m really struggling right now I’m trying to distract myself with all

sorts but it feels impossible without the concentration I have as it’s limited I’m not allowed to go for a walk as my mobility is so poor currently using a Zimmer frame I hate it I’ve been doing colouring music watching telly playing with bubble wrap but I’m struggling and feel alone any advice 

• how about learning Chess (online) - it grows on you and would improve ur thinkin

• Hi Aimee,

I understand the loneliness, 31 also and recently lost my Job thanks to rona' and living alone during a lockdown means I don't see anyone. It's hard to really advise other than to share what I'm doing to keep myself sane but it's subject to personal interests of course.

At the moment, the only interaction I get is gaming with friends over mic, but I find this is enough to distract me and to combat the loneliness for the most part. Do you have any interest in gaming at all?

Watching TV is okay, but I find it gets boring very quickly. I can't really sit still long enough to watch anything in depth so I tend to lean more towards YouTube and educational content that is quick and concise on the information it provides. Perhaps you may find these useful too? The Infographics Show is a personal favorite.

Other than that I spend most of my time programming.

Dan

• Hello Aimee welcome to the forumSlight smile