Hello, I'm New - Introducing myself

Hello,

My name is Vik. I am 29 years old and I was diagnosed with Autism (Asperger syndrome) about 4 years ago.

I previously attended some social events with people with Autism pre-Covid but have not been in contact with anyone (bar my family) for many months now.

I am a bit lonely and would like to chat with people.

Parents
  • Hi Vic  I would like to make some friends and chat to new people . How is your job going in the royal mail ? It must get busy over Christmas and it must a very good job to have. How long have you been working there? Are you ready for Christmas? What hobbies do you have? If you would like to talk please send me a message. 

• Hi Mark,

Thanks for messaging me. 

My job is going ok. It is a bit busy right now and I have been working there for a year and a bit.

My main hobbies include watching sport (mainly Formula One and a bit of football) as well as following american politics. I also like to re-watch certain films such as The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

• Hi Mark,

Thanks for messaging me. 

My job is going ok. It is a bit busy right now and I have been working there for a year and a bit.

My main hobbies include watching sport (mainly Formula One and a bit of football) as well as following american politics. I also like to re-watch certain films such as The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Children
No Data