Introducing Myself

Hello there. I’ve had very limited social interaction since I dropped out of college in 2011. I came to this site in the hopes of talking to people who might be able to empathise with my social/cognitive struggles. I don’t feel like I really have any true opinions and interests, with a few exceptions, so I don’t even feel like a real person most of the time. I wouldn’t mind talking with anyone really but I have a really bad fear of being judged.

Parents
  • How do you send a friend request? How come I can’t respond to certain posts?

• I only use an IPhone and I can’t seem to get those options Deepthought, it just takes me to that person’s page and I can’t seem to send a request from there. I’ve also been doing what you said about replying to posts, I just figured that there was an easier way. Sometimes I still can’t get that to work which is why I’m replying to my own post.

• I only use an IPhone and I can’t seem to get those options Deepthought, it just takes me to that person’s page and I can’t seem to send a request from there. I’ve also been doing what you said about replying to posts, I just figured that there was an easier way. Sometimes I still can’t get that to work which is why I’m replying to my own post.

This latest website forum is a bit of nightmare in one way or another for most people. It has been this way since the end of August when it was first activated. I have all these imaginings that a glitch free website forum would be rather helpful, but no such luck with that here as yet. Hey hoe!

Perhaps send an e-mail to: Communitymanager@nas.org.uk reporting the issue?

When I first tried to use the latest version of this site when it was first launched . . . I could not even sign in let alone post anything. It took quite a bit of trying this and that with the tech-support team ~ but eventually we got it sorted out obviously.

This latest website forum is a bit of nightmare in one way or another for most people. It has been this way since the end of August when it was first activated. I have all these imaginings that a glitch free website forum would be rather helpful, but no such luck with that here as yet. Hey hoe!

Perhaps send an e-mail to: Communitymanager@nas.org.uk reporting the issue?

When I first tried to use the latest version of this site when it was first launched . . . I could not even sign in let alone post anything. It took quite a bit of trying this and that with the tech-support team ~ but eventually we got it sorted out obviously.

Children
No Data