Introducing Myself

Hello there. I’ve had very limited social interaction since I dropped out of college in 2011. I came to this site in the hopes of talking to people who might be able to empathise with my social/cognitive struggles. I don’t feel like I really have any true opinions and interests, with a few exceptions, so I don’t even feel like a real person most of the time. I wouldn’t mind talking with anyone really but I have a really bad fear of being judged.

Parents Reply Children
  • I only use an IPhone and I can’t seem to get those options Deepthought, it just takes me to that person’s page and I can’t seem to send a request from there. I’ve also been doing what you said about replying to posts, I just figured that there was an easier way. Sometimes I still can’t get that to work which is why I’m replying to my own post.

• How do you send a friend request?

Tap or click the member's user / avatar name so that you get these options as something much like in the following image:

And all going well ~ take it from there..

How come I can’t respond to certain posts?

In order to respond to your post here, I had first to tap the 'Reply' tab to your opening post at the top of page and then cancel it ~ so that I could then activate and then cancel the 'Reply' tabs to each string of responses in turn until the reply option was activated for this response to have become so.

The reason for this depends in part upon the number of operating systems and browsers that are used by people in general, and also the as yet unresolved glitches that are involved with this websites operating protocols / coding.

It is usually though just a case (if you will excuse the anthropomorphism) of '"waking" this system up to the fact that we are registered users or members (with the right of reply) rather than just people on the browse as passing visitors (without the right of reply).