Hello

Hello I am new

recently doctor has decided I probably have Aspergers 

having difficulty finding a psychiatrist atm though to diagnose I am being bounced between doctors and ‘talk matters’

Just thought I would say hello I guess

Parents
  • Not sure what I want to talk about, no real interests or hobbies to say and no I can’t afford private

plus what does an actual diagnosis really do for you?

• ok for u then a diagnosis would indicate the areas you are weak on and  would have to manage  ( yourself ). 

do u have a sizeable number of cutomers (before covid )and could you handle them ok i mean no arguments or disputes no one says you are rude and u get good reviews ( facebook i am assuming u r on FB  ?)

• I usually do about 6-10 clients a week and don’t have to talk much as I mainly remove pubic hair, I talk to some and act as normally as possible, I must do okay because I do get good reviews but it does get exhausting 

• I usually do about 6-10 clients a week and don’t have to talk much as I mainly remove pubic hair, I talk to some and act as normally as possible, I must do okay because I do get good reviews but it does get exhausting 

Children
  • ok then diagnosis vis NHS takes about 2 years ask your GP to refer u and just go through it --- the process with help spot where u are weak and that then can be worked on (By  U ) to keep your clients. that is the only benefit to you.

you can just keep it to yourself if u get an autism diagnosis but they may also spot other things such as OCD, anxiety, ADHD.  

well done on running your own business, pity about covid-19  that didnt help much. 

if u are staying here dont put up anything that can identify u or your business. its just a forum rule.

apart from that enjoy your stay here

the interaction with people is probably making you exhausted but please keep going at your business ( after covid ) because its good for u to mix with others.

Heart