A request

HI everyone on this forum! I'm Danny (not my real name, just an alias) and I'm here to learn about the autistic community but also for another reason. For my school project, I decided to use a subject I know a lot about, namely autism! I have to have an "interview" of sorts with someone who has experience with it, which is why I came here, looking for any autistic people who might be willing to answer some auestions. Normally I'd use myself but my teacher wouldn't allow it since I still don't have an "official" diagnosis. I'm currently going through the evalutation process, so it might take a while before I know if I truly do have ASD. ALright, that's all for my introduction. If anyone is willing, just dm me :P I normally wouldn't do this since it makes me feel like I'm treating autists as guinea pigs, but this is the only place I could think of. If you're reading this, I hope you have a great day, cheers!

• Hi Danny

Sorry, but there's a standard rule on this site that anyone looking to do surveys or interviews go through the official channels to get approval.

We get lots of scammers pretending to be interested in autistic people who are actually on a data mining and fishing expedition to make use of vulnerable people.

If you go through the 'contact us' link, I'm sure they can help you.

• if u dont get someone I'll volunteer. I'm your backup guy ("diagnosed late in life")