Hi. Struggling with life

Hi I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome when I was 13 and was receiving some help but since turning 18 I feel as if I've been abandoned and as if no one really cares. I lost my dad last year and that affected me badly mentally. I didn't cry and felt little emotion but mentally I feel crushed and devastated. Now living with my mum but I'm struggling to manage the anxiety and depression. Doctors don't want to help. And I'm in considerable pain which my mum says is anxiety though I'm pretty sure I am dying from some sort of disease. My health isn't in the best of shape, yegods it's a mess! I'm only 26 and to be fair 27 seems unlikely. I feel awful all the time and I'm not getting any help or support from anybody. I assume I'm not a lone with the problems?

Can anyone help me with any of this please?

I like reading and watching films mostly which is what I'm doing most of time.

Ok introduction over. Thanks for reading.

Parents
  • so sorry for the loss of your Dad.

ask your GP if you can get meditation training / mindfulness training perscribed on the NHS because when used correcly it can reduce anxiety and depression without the use of drugs. I would expect the death of your dad to be very upsetting for quite a while. 

What would your dad say to you, seeing you in this state,  if he was here right now ?

[this next bit is optional, and you do need a good imagination]

go to a quiet place, lie down and close your eyes and pretend / visualise walking across a field and into a large house. You go into a big room with a table and 2 chairs. Visualise yourself walking over to one chair and sitting down then call your father. Watch him ( a spirit / light /as you remember him) appear and come over to you and sit down. Have a cup of tea wth him. Then ask him what you should do ? try this. If this works great. Tell your mum what was said. If it doesnt work repeat a couple more times. It doesnt always work first time.

I hope this works for you and you get some resolution soon

I am not a professional but found this technique quite powerful and helpful in dealing with my fathers death.

I, like you, will never forget my dad 

it does get better,  honest 

best wishes

Heart

• so sorry for the loss of your Dad.

ask your GP if you can get meditation training / mindfulness training perscribed on the NHS because when used correcly it can reduce anxiety and depression without the use of drugs. I would expect the death of your dad to be very upsetting for quite a while. 

What would your dad say to you, seeing you in this state,  if he was here right now ?

[this next bit is optional, and you do need a good imagination]

go to a quiet place, lie down and close your eyes and pretend / visualise walking across a field and into a large house. You go into a big room with a table and 2 chairs. Visualise yourself walking over to one chair and sitting down then call your father. Watch him ( a spirit / light /as you remember him) appear and come over to you and sit down. Have a cup of tea wth him. Then ask him what you should do ? try this. If this works great. Tell your mum what was said. If it doesnt work repeat a couple more times. It doesnt always work first time.

I hope this works for you and you get some resolution soon

I am not a professional but found this technique quite powerful and helpful in dealing with my fathers death.

I, like you, will never forget my dad 

it does get better,  honest 

best wishes

Heart

Children
No Data