Hi. Struggling with life

Hi I was diagnosed with aspergers syndrome when I was 13 and was receiving some help but since turning 18 I feel as if I've been abandoned and as if no one really cares. I lost my dad last year and that affected me badly mentally. I didn't cry and felt little emotion but mentally I feel crushed and devastated. Now living with my mum but I'm struggling to manage the anxiety and depression. Doctors don't want to help. And I'm in considerable pain which my mum says is anxiety though I'm pretty sure I am dying from some sort of disease. My health isn't in the best of shape, yegods it's a mess! I'm only 26 and to be fair 27 seems unlikely. I feel awful all the time and I'm not getting any help or support from anybody. I assume I'm not a lone with the problems?

Can anyone help me with any of this please?

I like reading and watching films mostly which is what I'm doing most of time.

Ok introduction over. Thanks for reading.

Parents
  • Hang in there Unirella. Try the Doctor or talking to support groups. I know it seems really tough for you right now, but this will pass and you’ll look back at it. Keep hope, I find it’s your strongest ally in difficult or dark times. 

• Hi thanks rkj. I'm going to talk to the doctor when I can. Sadly support groups no good for me, I find them too stressful. I'm always hanging on to hope Slight smile Thing's can only get better, so let's hope they do!

• Hi thanks rkj. I'm going to talk to the doctor when I can. Sadly support groups no good for me, I find them too stressful. I'm always hanging on to hope Slight smile Thing's can only get better, so let's hope they do!

Children
No Data