This discussion has been locked.
You can no longer post new replies to this discussion. If you have a question you can start a new discussion

The Narratives of Asian Parents with Autistic Children

As part of my undergraduate dissertation at KCL, I will be focusing on the narrative of Asian parents with Autistic children.

As part of my research, I am looking for Asian parents with autistic children who are willing to fill in an online survey via Google Forms to share their experiences. It is an anonymous survey so no information regarding your name or contact details are compulsory unless you wish to disclose them. 

The only criteria that need to be met are that the participant is Asian and is a parent or guardian of an autistic child. Feel free to also share this to other asian parents/guardians of autistic children.

[link removed by moderator]

If you have any questions, feel free to post them below and I will be happy to answer them.

• Hi NAS68560,

We don't allow people to use the NAS community to conduct surveys or other forms of research. This is according to the community rules which you can find here https://community.autism.org.uk/p/rules  :

'Requests for research study subjects and surveys need to be directed to research@nas.org.uk for data protection and research ethics reasons. Further information can be found on our research pages. Please be advised that any requests for research subjects or surveys posted on the Community will be deleted without warning.'

Thank you,
    Ross - mod