Hello

Hi I am waiting for an assessment for autism and just wondered if anybody could give me an insight into what the assessment is like and what happens at them thanks. 

Parents
  • Hello,

I live in Belgium,The diagnosis consisted of 4 sessions of about 2 to 3 hours each with a very detailed iq-test, some tests (a situation described in a picture or in a story) to check your empathy and your ability to cope with change. 

I discovered that some of my brain functions work remarkably well (abstract thinking) but others were a bit less developed (working memory, planning ability). This could be explained by chaotic thinking, scattered brain, all focus on detail, lack of overview. 

This means that the ideal job for me is in accounting and it, where details tends to be important.

• Hello,

I live in Belgium,The diagnosis consisted of 4 sessions of about 2 to 3 hours each with a very detailed iq-test, some tests (a situation described in a picture or in a story) to check your empathy and your ability to cope with change. 

I discovered that some of my brain functions work remarkably well (abstract thinking) but others were a bit less developed (working memory, planning ability). This could be explained by chaotic thinking, scattered brain, all focus on detail, lack of overview. 

This means that the ideal job for me is in accounting and it, where details tends to be important.

Children
No Data