hello

hello I'm adele,

I'm new to the spectrum but have done thorogh research so feel i have a good understanding of it as much as i can

My parents dont understand it and neither does anybody else i know. everyone thinks im lazy and should just get over it, thats what my gran said to do.

at school things are hard. Im getting no support and bullies are after me all day long calling me names.

my birth mum is my greatest support. she helps me a lot except for weekends when i stay with dad and Julie his girl friend both dont like me.

My best friend is my cat Apples, he makes me feel good even on the worst days. Sometimes i feel so low that i can't go on

But I want to keep living because I want to be a vet when I leave school in for years time

It's just hard because asd has so many restrictions which im struggling to overcome

Sorry for the long message.

Hello from me and apples

Parents
  • Hi Adele, I am very sorry to hear that you feel so low at time. The obvious first thing is to see your GP and address the low mood. I know from personal experience that it will help. Then you can thing of reducing exposure to things that upset you. You say you feel your dad and his girlfriend don't like you. Maybe it is not true and you need to improve your relationship with your dad. It will certainly make you feel better. Some bonding time. I am sorry I am probably not much help, but just wanted to give you well a cuddle. :)

• Hi Adele, I am very sorry to hear that you feel so low at time. The obvious first thing is to see your GP and address the low mood. I know from personal experience that it will help. Then you can thing of reducing exposure to things that upset you. You say you feel your dad and his girlfriend don't like you. Maybe it is not true and you need to improve your relationship with your dad. It will certainly make you feel better. Some bonding time. I am sorry I am probably not much help, but just wanted to give you well a cuddle. :)

Children
  • hi your very helpful, dont put urself down :) 

i have an appt with my gp this coming week which is good as it means i can leave school early as well, its wednesday

maybe i could work harder to try and bond with dad but his girlfriend defos hates me, she put her smoke out on my dinner and said sorry i didnt realise it was yours :( 

thanks for the cuddle xx