Introducing Myself

Good morning. I am Adélaïde.

I was recently diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome last year after my great-granddaughter who is very much like I was at her age was also diagnosed. I do not have any problems with the diagnosis though I am still affected by loud sounds and communicating with others can be tasking. I wanted to pop in and say hello.

Yours sincerely,

Adélaïde.

Parents
  • Wow this and your profile bio was really interesting! I found the wars a fascinating topic and still do now. As the other member said this just shows how my problems are nothing compared to what you and the rest of the world went through from 1939-1945.

I guess we just moan and complain rather than get on with it and get the help we need. I'm going to try a lot harder with my own problems now. Thanks for inspiring me Adelaide.

• Wow this and your profile bio was really interesting! I found the wars a fascinating topic and still do now. As the other member said this just shows how my problems are nothing compared to what you and the rest of the world went through from 1939-1945.

I guess we just moan and complain rather than get on with it and get the help we need. I'm going to try a lot harder with my own problems now. Thanks for inspiring me Adelaide.

Children
No Data