Hello.

Hello,

I'm Sally.

I'm new and here to get to know more about myself and autism. I don't really understand it much. I mean I know I struggle a lot with certain things but I don't really get why that is, my doctor never explained it and now that I'm an adult I feel sort of my own in the world. Am fortunate to have a wonderfully supportive family though.

Another problem I'm facing is a mental one. I wonder if I've got a personality problem or something similar because always I feel like more than one person, every day I'm walking and living as 3-5 different people and juggling all that with my illness and life itself is becoming hard work. Is this something anyone else deals with? This problem is becoming a bigger problem and more awkward as it affects different parts of my life. Its cost me a job before and also ruined a relationship for me Disappointed

But that's enough of the depressing stuff.

I live by the sea in a sweet little cottage and I also host my own book club which I hope to get back to when lock down restrictions have been lifted, if my health and sight remain good that is.

Sally xx

Parents Reply Children
  • Oh I know right it's terrible isn't it! I suppose it could be worse but it can be hard to deal with so much all at once.

Oh it is lovely. From the window you can see the ocean and there's an old outbuilding behind the cottage. I spend a lot of time in there.