Hello

Hello :) 

Parents
  • Hi Luna .. tell us about yourself .. I'm pretty new here and I've gained massively from simply telling my story and hearing about others .. Remember: you're not on your own in all this x

• Well I love horses and riding. I've been doing that since I was a child and I love every second of it, it also helps to control my anxiety which phases in severity. Anxiety is my biggest problem and it's starting to wreck my day to day life.

I'm also having to prepare myself for a death in the family which is causing anxiety and worry and a horrible atmosphere in the house. But I'm grateful for every extra second.

• Well I love horses and riding. I've been doing that since I was a child and I love every second of it, it also helps to control my anxiety which phases in severity. Anxiety is my biggest problem and it's starting to wreck my day to day life.

I'm also having to prepare myself for a death in the family which is causing anxiety and worry and a horrible atmosphere in the house. But I'm grateful for every extra second.

Children
No Data