Hi from the UK

Hi - Looking forward to meeting other like-minded people here. I love being active, travel, especially exploring nature here in the UK. Love adventures in nature, and helping and supporting others wherever and whenever I can. I’m not originally from the UK, but love living here and visiting places like Wales, Yorkshire, Cornwall etc. Love swimming and exercise in general. Am planning to do alot of cycling in the warmer months here, something I haven’t done in some time. Good to be here and hope you’re all doing alright. 

Parents
  • Hello and welcome to the forum! I have been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD. Feel free to ask any questions and read my profile. 

I am sure that you will find plenty of other people that have similar interests to your own.

Cumbria, Devon and the Highlands of Scotland are nice to visit (When you can).

• Hello and welcome to the forum! I have been diagnosed with Level 2 ASD. Feel free to ask any questions and read my profile. 

I am sure that you will find plenty of other people that have similar interests to your own.

Cumbria, Devon and the Highlands of Scotland are nice to visit (When you can).

Children