Hi - Recently diagnosed and wanting to chat with others with ASD.

Hi,

I was diagnosed with ASD (Asperger's) in January this year and am struggling to process what this means and how it has impacted my life to date. Having masked until the ripe old age of 32, I feel that there is so much my neurotypical friends and family don't understand. I would love to chat about life with ASD, aspirations and self-esteem amongst other things.

I look forward to getting to know you... and so does my dog (and special interest) Princess.

Parents
  • Hi Millie 

I was recently diagnosed with ASD (Asperger's) in March, at the age of 31.  I'm trying to process this all while trying to bring up a neurotypical daughter who's just about to turn 4.

I have other medical issues that I'm coping with too, it all makes this extremely difficult. 

Hope to hear from you soon 

Fawn  

• Hi Millie 

I was recently diagnosed with ASD (Asperger's) in March, at the age of 31.  I'm trying to process this all while trying to bring up a neurotypical daughter who's just about to turn 4.

I have other medical issues that I'm coping with too, it all makes this extremely difficult. 

Hope to hear from you soon 

Fawn  

Children
No Data