Introducing Myself.

Don't know what to put. 

Maybe hello?

I do not know if I have autism.  I am on a list to be assessed.

Parents
  • It is only by chance that I found out that what I have been experiencing for almost all my life were shutdowns. 

I have also had gone through many burnouts and each one I found myself in a worse state then the one before. I would just quit my job and then just wait a few months or a year or two to recover (Without an income for most of the time as I couldn't face signing on). I never knew that they were called burnouts. I am still recovering from the one I had last september when I had taken a low hours part time summer job. Not quite recovered yet. 

• It is only by chance that I found out that what I have been experiencing for almost all my life were shutdowns. 

I have also had gone through many burnouts and each one I found myself in a worse state then the one before. I would just quit my job and then just wait a few months or a year or two to recover (Without an income for most of the time as I couldn't face signing on). I never knew that they were called burnouts. I am still recovering from the one I had last september when I had taken a low hours part time summer job. Not quite recovered yet. 

Children
  • Yeah sadly a lot of people dong get diagnosed when kids, I just thought I was always stressed, anxious and well weird with few friends... In the end I found out it was likely ASD, I still struggle but moving in the right direction. Sounds like you are too :)