Hi I am new here

Hi

I am new here,  last year I went for initial assesment for AS.  I am still waiting for my further assessment, however, I felt all my life that have had AS.   I wanted to speak in the community because I have been struggle with aspects of my potential AS.  

Parents
  • Hi - welcome to the forum Slight smile I've been on the waiting list for well over a year now and haven't had my initial assessment yet. I can't believe the wait between the initial and further assessment is so long! Hope you hear back from them soon.

I've found the community really helpful, so I hope you do too.

• Hi - welcome to the forum Slight smile I've been on the waiting list for well over a year now and haven't had my initial assessment yet. I can't believe the wait between the initial and further assessment is so long! Hope you hear back from them soon.

I've found the community really helpful, so I hope you do too.

Children
  • Hey, thanks for the reply. I’ve been referred to go through the autism assessment through Healios, online. Just waiting to hear back from them but it would appear that they are quite speedy in their response. Thanks also Duckbread for your reply to my other thread. New to online forums so I was getting a bit overwhelmed & confused about it all. Hope you hear back soon!