Just saying hi!

Good morning all! 
I’m Amanda and, at 50, I’ve just completed the assessment forms and now waiting for an appointment (anything up to a year to wait). It’s been an interesting life so far, diagnosis will definitely answer a lot of questions! Hobbies include reading, writing (mainly poetry as it just flies out onto the page!) cooking and gardening. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all

Parents
  • Hi, Amanda. Welcome to the forum :) I'm 25 and I've been on the waiting list for just over a year.

I also love reading and writing, especially poetry :) I find I get a burst of random inspiration and I can get a poem down really quickly, but whenever I try a bigger project (like a novel), I seem to get sidetracked!

• Hi, Amanda. Welcome to the forum :) I'm 25 and I've been on the waiting list for just over a year.

I also love reading and writing, especially poetry :) I find I get a burst of random inspiration and I can get a poem down really quickly, but whenever I try a bigger project (like a novel), I seem to get sidetracked!

Children
No Data