Just saying hi!

Good morning all! 
I’m Amanda and, at 50, I’ve just completed the assessment forms and now waiting for an appointment (anything up to a year to wait). It’s been an interesting life so far, diagnosis will definitely answer a lot of questions! Hobbies include reading, writing (mainly poetry as it just flies out onto the page!) cooking and gardening. I’m looking forward to getting to know you all

• Hi, Amanda. Welcome to the forum :) I'm 25 and I've been on the waiting list for just over a year.

I also love reading and writing, especially poetry :) I find I get a burst of random inspiration and I can get a poem down really quickly, but whenever I try a bigger project (like a novel), I seem to get sidetracked!

• Hi Amanda

My name is Tracy and I am 53 and have aspergers. I have just registered as I am feeling the need to chat to people I can really relate to and make friends. I was diagnosed about 7 years ago and it certainly answered many questions for me lol, but it hasn't really helped me move forward or sort my life out tbh. I've had no support at all so there's been no change there, but at least I understand myself now so that's something I suppose, haha. Hope you are ok there.