Please check out my YouTube video on what life is like for me with Aspergers!

Hey I was talking about how I might do a YouTube video on my life with Aspergers as a 14 year old girl, well I’ve done it so please check it out and show some love As I’m very nervous! https://youtu.be/6fOViXLF360

Parents
  • Thank you really enjoyed this Video, my son is 12 years old and he coped ok in primary but the minute he went to secondary everything changed, he couldn’t cope with the noise, moving around classes, he hasn’t been to school in 9 months but the psychologist said she don’t think he can go Mainstream, he is undiagnosed we have to wait 18 months, All while he is out of education.

but your video really helped you are so alike with your sensory, and he is the same when this happens it effects his whole day and at night he can’t sleep.

• This is something the NAS should put in front of every MP every day.

I suggest you write to your MP and consider writing to the Media if your MP does nothing.

Autistic children and those with communication Problems should go to special schools, that used to be the norm as it was for my son 30+years ago. 

• This is something the NAS should put in front of every MP every day.

I suggest you write to your MP and consider writing to the Media if your MP does nothing.

Autistic children and those with communication Problems should go to special schools, that used to be the norm as it was for my son 30+years ago. 

Children
No Data