Please check out my YouTube video on what life is like for me with Aspergers!

Hey I was talking about how I might do a YouTube video on my life with Aspergers as a 14 year old girl, well I’ve done it so please check it out and show some love As I’m very nervous! https://youtu.be/6fOViXLF360

Parents
  • Hi Maddie,

I just watched your video on youtube. I think it was really clear and gave a view of some of the issues young people face with this condition. I was diagnosed this year and didn't know why I couldn't fit in. It was by watching videos like yours that made me begin to understand what i've been going through. I'm much older now but wished i'd seen a video explaining the meltdowns and low self-esteem we have when I was in my teens. Best wishes on your future take care of yourself.

• Hi Maddie,

I just watched your video on youtube. I think it was really clear and gave a view of some of the issues young people face with this condition. I was diagnosed this year and didn't know why I couldn't fit in. It was by watching videos like yours that made me begin to understand what i've been going through. I'm much older now but wished i'd seen a video explaining the meltdowns and low self-esteem we have when I was in my teens. Best wishes on your future take care of yourself.

Children